I am feeling so many things right now; so much emotion towards everything. Not that this is that unusual for me, but I feel like I've been missing something these last couple months:
Passion.
It's my life.
It's what drives me.
It's the emotion I want to feel everyday in everything I do.
It's what I want from love.
I can not imagine a world, a life, a romance, that doesn't involve passion.
Passion encompasses me. It's in everything I do. In my writing, my stories, my experiences, my relationships and it's the reason I travel.
I feel like I've been in a fog the last couple months. To be honest, I can't really remember anything SUPER exciting and life changing that has happened to me this summer. And I don't mean this in a negative way. I mean it in an honest and real way. I am finally being honest with myself and facing that image in the mirror of someone who isn't truly happy with her life right now. Again, I don't mean this in a negative depressing way. It's life. And it happens to all of us at some point or another.
I need to find my passion. I have the word on the wall above my bed and I need to get back in the habit of experiencing passion everyday. Not just on special events, or get togethers or any of that. But I need to remember what it's like to wake up and feel excited about the day, even if it's a day of nothing. I need to rediscover myself and how I love walking at night. How laying in a park, listening to music calms and centers me. How running takes all my stress and worries away. And how writing is who I am. And no matter what I'm going through, or how busy I get (or lazy), I need to keep writing.
Words are my passion. How they flow together to create a story and how beauty, honesty, and emotion can be seen and felt through them. And how only a couple grouped together can mean so much. I use words everyday, we all do. But the difference is, my words are my personality, my humor, my beauty and my soul. They are who I am. Everything I am is in my stories and my writing. And I feel like I've lost that the last couple months.
I have so many thoughts and emotions I want to share with the world. And I am just waiting until I get the chance to do that. Until then, I have this blog. And it's my outlet for whatever crazy, honest and real opinions and feelings I have.
Words are my passion and writing is who I am. I need to never forget this. Because if I lose myself, then I've lost my passion. And that would be a real tragedy.
- xoxo
I only wish I had half the passion you express. I cannot find passion in anything anymore. Its be many, many years since I felt that. Hopefully it will come back one day.
ReplyDelete